Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Loneliness

The first verse has been taken from 'Forsaken'

Here I sit all alone,
Like a forsaken without a home,
Lost in the labyrinth of life.
And lies and hate I used to hope,
Hope for some new fortitude,
But all I seek now is soltitude.

Lost have I my faith,
For lies are all it has shown,
And an atheist now I pray,
for deliverance from bodily bondage.

Longed have I for some joy,
And not too much to hope, some peace.
But dashed to pieces that desire
Has been, like the inner fire.

Trust some do,
Deceived they are,
Love some do,
Fooled they are,
Lost are lovers,
Stuck in the web of bondage.

To each his own!
The only motto that works,
For compassion and friendship are lost,
And like a few drops-
Can never be found in this ocean of selfishness!

Oh the worthless living!
Feelings ruthlessly killed,
The dull day giving way to eternal dark,
And the light-seekers are extinguished...

Come take us now death!
For noone cares for farewells,
And all alone I depart.......

No comments:

Post a Comment